It is a bituminous waterproofing membrane made up of a centre carrier in reinforced polyester. Two layers of polymer-modified bitumen, a top layer in ceramic chips and a bottom heat sensitive film.
Following the advancement of technology newer and better ways of waterproofing have been introduced in the market. The use of App which is a multilayer bituminous waterproofing membrane is one method which is widely used and highly recommended.
WHY APP WATER-PROOFING MEMBRANE?
- The membrane is made up of a center carrier in reinforced polyester and two layers of polymer modified bitumen which helps in the waterproofing properties
- The top layer of ceramic chips acts as a protection from the UV Rays and atmospheric agents
- The bottom heat sensitive film helps to facilitate the sticking during the blowtorch application.*
WHERE IT IS USED?
- For new construction
- To routine maintenance & leak repairs
- To total building restorations