FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR ZINC-ALUMINIUM STONE COATED TILES
Divine is steel roof panel formed from Zincalume steel covered with beautifully colored natural stone granule. It provides perfect combination of style and color to suit your tastes.
They are composed of several layers of fine materials, pressed into different profiles then sealed with an exclusive polymer coating. (see typical section in brochure)
Stone-coated chips resist fading and UV penetration therefore making them environment friendly as water can be harvested for domestic use
The tiles measure 370mm x 1,340 mm
The actual coverage including overlaps is 370mm x 1,270mm
The tiles are available in 6 different profiles namely:
1. Divine ventus
2. Divine Crown
3. Divine Orbis
4. Divine Shake
5. Divine Shingles
6. Divine Vallis
They all come in 16 different colours which are: Walnut, Pepper, Marble, Teak, Cerulean, Claret, Terracotta, Forest, Sahara, Sunset, Cinnamon, Charcoal, Chocolate, Garnet and Black pearl.
*Any colour or profile which is not in stock can be availed within 35 days after confirmation of the order.
A tile weighs 3 kgs, interpreting to 6.4 kgs per square metre
The tiles carry a 50 year Manufacturer’s warranty
The Tiles come with matching accessories such ridges, valleys Barge box covers and side flashings to ensure beauty and elegance.
1. They are the right choice if you are looking for the beauty and elegant traditional European roof tile.
2. They have gorgeous and smooth curves thus imposing beauty to your home.
3. Low maintenance
4. Long Life
5. The water from the Roof is safe for drinking.
6. Good value for money
7. Lifetime limited Warranty
8. There is a substantial saving on timber cost due to the long size of the tiles
9. The tiles come in gauge 26’ unlike conventional Galvalume steel-coated tiles which come in gauge 28 and above
10. They are easy to install.
1. We have the best prices
2. We have many years of experience in the roofing industry
3. We arrange for direct importation where large quantities are involved saving money for our clients
4. We do not compromise on our quality
5. We are flexible to our customers needs
6. We pay site visits and give our expertise on fixing at no extra charges
7. We provide both supply and fixing quotations